Season Premiere airs on Tuesday, February 9th at 8PM ET/PT
VH1 announced its fan-favorite series “Basketball Wives” will make its highly-anticipated return on Tuesday, February 9th at 8PM ET/PT. This season the wives’ sisterhood is tested like never before as they adjust to the pandemic while balancing life’s ups and downs, unresolved relationships and the fight against social injustices.
Series veterans and fresh newcomers include:
· Shaunie relocates to Houston, TX to be closer to her kids, but still hopes she can find a way to bring peace to the group when they’re all together.
· Malaysia believes it is time to teach her children about police brutality and how to handle a situation with an officer.
· In addition to starting new ventures, Jackie is determined to bring all the ladies together again…or so she thinks.
· Evelyn is preparing to move into a new home but still having trouble getting through the emotional year of 2020.
· Despite going through a messy breakup, Jennifer is mentally in a new place but a new attitude doesn’t always mean her past won’t test her.
· Kristen is lending her voice to the Black Lives Matter movement and fighting social injustices.
· OG is back and optimistic about the future with this group of ladies.
· Feby returns with a new man but a major thorn from her ex-boyfriend’s past threatens to challenge her place within the circle.
· After over 11 years with her famous basketball player ex, newcomer Liza Morales is ready to begin a new chapter.
· Sisters and entrepreneurs Nia and Noria Dorsey also bring their Memphis energy and spicy personalities to the group.
Join the conversation using #BasketballWives and follow the official Basketball Wives accounts on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook and subscribe to the VH1 YouTube channel.
VH1’s “Basketball Wives” is executive produced by Truly Original, Shed Media and VH1. Shaunie O’Neal also serves as Executive Producer.